Prime Minister internship program 2022 in Pakistan
According to the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination, interns are placed in federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private institutions for one year and receive a grant of Rs. 30,000 per month. Students who completed 16 years of education are highly eligible to apply for this internship. The purpose of offering this Kamyab Jawan Internship Program is to help unemployed youth for the country.
Prime Minister PM Internship Program 2022 for Graduates
The current government has the initiative to support the educated youth of Pakistan. Online registration is open now for the PM internship program 2022 in Pakistan. Males & females jobless can apply for the PM internship program 2022. Throughout Pakistan Sindh, Baluchistan, Punjab, and KPK interested candidates can apply online for the PM internship program 2022. The monthly stipend is RS 30,000 for the Prime Minister Imran Khan internship program 2022. Initially, PM has announced to provide internship 150,000 individuals. We have listed further details of the Prime Minister Imran Khan internship program 2022.
|Program Name||Prime Minister PM Internship Program 2022 for Graduates|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Monthly Stipend||PKR 30,000/-|
|Last Date||23 April 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
All local and national press have released the details of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s internship program for 2022. Candidates that match the Internship Program’s standards may be chosen for the internship.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- Those who have completed a three-year degree program or are FSc/Madrassah graduates are also eligible to apply.
- The PM internship program is only open to national candidates.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 in the semester system.
- Candidates can be up to 25 years old, however candidates from FATA and south Punjab should be at least 30 years old.
- Both boys and females are eligible to Enroll for the PM internship program in 2022.
Required Documents for PM Youth Internship Program 2022
The applicant must attach the following documents to apply for PM Youth Internship Program.
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- 16 years of education or equivalent
- Applicant having 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Must have Pakistani Nationality Holder
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply in PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- Interested applicants who meet these criteria should apply online via website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or via below link.
- Candidates who submit late applications will not be entertained.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- To apply online: APPLY NOW
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants who are female are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The application will not be accepted if it is incomplete.
- The last date for submission of the application is 23rd April 2022
Contact PM Youth Concerns:
- Coordinator: Syed Mohammad Ashiq Hussain Shah MNA
- Focal Person: Mr. Hidayat Ullah
- Director General (NIP)
- Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
- Office: 051-9103527
- PMYTS Helpline: 0331-1001000