It presents a great opportunity for the well-educated youth of the Punjab to pursue their career as lecturers in the education field.
Currently available vacancies are Senior Instructor / Assistant Professor (BS-18) / Male in Commerce Colleges of Higher Education Department. Total number of posts is 138.
PPSC also advertised for 553 posts of instructor / Lecturer (BS-17) / Male in Commerce Colleges of Higher Education Department.
These vacancies of Lecturers are subject specialists. The subjects are English, Islamiyat, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
Who can apply for Lecturer Jobs?
- Male and transgender applicants are welcome.
- Only Punjab residents are eligible for Lecturer jobs in the province.
- The Punjab Higher Education Commission invites both new and experienced lecturers.
- However, experience in higher education teaching is required to become an assistant professor in BPS-18.
- Qualifications required for commerce college lecturer jobs BPS-17 in 2023-24 include MA, MSc, BS, MS, M.phil, PhD, and Post Doctorate.
- To be eligible for lecturer positions at the Punjab Higher Education Department, you must be between the ages of 25 and 40.
- The Ph.D., MS, and M.Phil. Degrees are appropriate for becoming an Assistant Professor in the Punjab Higher Education department.
- A minimum of second division is required to submit online applications for PPSC positions.
- If you are a candidate from Punjab and satisfy all of the eligibility requirements for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2024, you must apply online at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Before applying, download the PPSC Challan Form and pay the Rs. 600 application fee at any National Bank branch.
- Please keep in mind that incomplete, late, or handwritten submissions will not be accepted, so fill out the online application form entirely.
- Only selected candidates will be summoned for the written exam or interview, so prepare well and remain up to date on future developments by visiting the PPSC website regularly.
- The PPSC selection procedure is fully merit-based, assuring a fair and transparent recruiting process.
Please see the advertising supplied below for further information on the individual positions and eligibility criteria.